St. John's Academy Athletics
Middle School Athletic Programming:
- Cross Country (Boys & Girls) - Grades 5, 6, and 7
- Coached by Mrs. Rene
- Season length: Aug 9 - Oct 24
- Volleyball - Grades 6 and 7
- Coached by Mrs. Beckman & Mrs. Eckroth
- Season length: Aug 19 - Oct 24
Middle school students interested in participating in St. John's Academy athletics must complete and submit the following documents prior to participation:
- Sports Registration Form
- Completed Athletic Physical (NDHSAA Form)
- Receipt and Acknowledgement Form
- Activities Trip Form
- Authorization of Release of Medical Information
- Acknowledgement and Risk Warning
- Code of Conduct II
- Concussion Form
The Fall sport registration deadline is August 6th for Cross Country and August 13th for Volleyball.
A $50 activity fee will be assessed per student, per activitiy via your FACTS account.
*Athletic Physicals can be scheduled with your medical provider or Central Valley Health, by calling 701-252-8130.
Please contact the school office if you have any questions by emailing [email protected] or 701-252-3397