Welcome! We hope that you will consider enrolling your child(ren) at St. John's Academy so that they can grow in the teachigns of Jesus Christ while receiving a first-rate education. The teachers and staff at the Academy are driven to provide an experience for our students that will prepare them as academically and spiritually for the next phases of their lives.
Below is the outline of the necessary steps to complete the enrollment process. If you are interested in arranging a tour and visit with our staff, or simply have questions, please do not hesitate to contact the school office at 701-252-3397 or by email at [email protected]
We hope we can have the great privilege of provididng your child(ren) a Christ-centerd eduaction next year at St. John's Academy!
Jeff Trumbauer, Principal
Enrolling at St. John's Academy is a 4-Step Process
- Complete and return SJA 2022-23 Enrollment form, (including Childcare section, if applicable) to the school office
- Childcare is for the Summer of 2022 and the 2022-23 academic year
- Submit FACE Scholarship Award Application and most recent Tax Return (if desired)
- Create FACTS account and finalize 2022-23 Payment Plan (new families only)
- SJA Admin Office will apply corresponding fees to FACTS account
- Pay SJA Enrollment Fee (will be applied via FACTS)
- Enrollment is complete after SJA enrollment fees have been paid in full
The deadline for FACE applications is May 1st, 2022. Please submit a completed form, including gross family income for 2021 and estimate for 2022. (2021 tax return should be provided no later than May 3rd, 2022)
FACTS will apply an annual usage fee of $20 or $50 based on the payment plan selected. The Academy's fee structure was lowered in 2018-20 to accomodate for the additional FACTS fee (see below):
- 2022-23 (Book, Tech, Enrollment) Fee Structure:
- 1 Child = $100
- 2 Children = $175
- 3+ Children = $225
- Like the Academy tuition rates, enrollment in an SJA Childcare program is for the entirety of the academic year and/or summer vacation period (30-day Summer Flex Plan is offered). Payments will be assessed via FACTS incidental billing.
All cafeteria charges will be assessed via FACTS incidental billing.
For an inside look at the St. John's Academy experience, visit our YouTube page.