Summer Express 2021 will be a fun learning-based adventure! It is designed as a project and skill based learning experience for children entering grades 1st - 6th grades. Your child will maintain skills gained over the 2020-21 school year while exploring this year's exciting lessons centered on the themes of Farms and the Olympic Games.
What you need to know:
- Summer Express is for students entering 1st - 6th grades in the fall of 2021
- Two - 3 Week Sessons: Farms & Olympic Games
- Register for one or both sessions
- 8:30 - 11:30 am Monday - Thursday
- 30 minute before and after care available
- $50 multi-child discount
- Limit 20 students per session
Call the school at 701-252-3397 for registration information!
Session I: FARMS
- June 7-10
- June 14-17
- June 21-24
- Students will cultivate learning through observation and discovery of what transpires down on the farm. Although they may have to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty, this session will provide meaningful learning experiences through fun and interactive lessons.
Session II: OLYMPIC GAMES
- July 12-15
- July 19-22
- July 26-29
- Students will travel across the globe as they learn about the 2021 Olympic games taking place in Tokyo, Japan. Learning is sure to be enjoyable with all that can be discovered when exploring what takes place in the summer Olympic games!